Medical Malpractice Information and Resource Links
Medical Malpractice Information Links
- Medical Malpractice – An Overview
- Understanding Informed Consent
- Responsible Parties in Medical Malpractice Actions
- Proving Your Case – Causation
- Damages in Medical Malpractice Cases
- Frequently Asked Questions about Medical Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice Resource Links
- Medical Malpractice Contact Form
Medical Malpractice Resource Links
- National Patient Safety Foundation: The NPSF website features information about patient safety.
- U.S. Agency for Health Care Research & Quality: Provides information and links about patient safety, tips for patients and other general health information.
- Joint Commission for International Patient Safety: The Joint Commission promotes and provides for the delivery of safe, high-quality care through its standards, event database, programs and its National Patient Safety Goals.
- National Conference of State Legislatures: Features chart comparing the medical malpractice laws for all 50 states.
- Medical Malpractice News: Medical malpractice news provided by the American Association for Justice.
- Medical News Today – Medical Malpractice/Litigation News: Up-to-date medical malpractice news and litigation news articles, including news about lawsuits, legislation, compensation claims, pharmaceutical company disputes and more.
- ABA Division For Public Education – Medical Malpractice: Topical information about medical malpractice law to inform individuals about their legal rights.
- Insurance Information Institute – Medical Malpractice: Information about medical malpractice and insurance.
- Tort Law: An Overview: Information and resources about tort law provided by the Legal Information Institute (LII) at the Cornell Law School.
- Malpractice: Information and resources about malpractice provided by the Legal Information Institute (LII) at the Cornell Law School.